EBSC announces that they will have tryouts on April 8th and April 11th for the coming fall 2019 season. Teams will be formed in all age group. EBSC has two levels of play, Premier Teams and National Teams. Below are what is incluced with each team:
Premier Teams include:
· Preseason camp (August)
· Train 2x a week during the fall and spring season
· Winter training
· Winter league (futsal or indoor)
· All game day coaching
· (5) Five Tournaments
· (2) Two written evaluations a year (Fall and Winter)
· ***Summer at available at an additional cost
National Teams include:
· Preseason camp (August)
· Training 2x a week during the fall and spring season
· (1) One written evaluation a year (if doing winter training with ATSC, a second evaluation will be given)
· ***Winter training available at an additional cost
· ***Winter league available at an additional cost
· ***Tournaments available at an additional cost
EBSC has a registration fee that includes
· All league fees
· All player pass fees
· Player insurance
· All ref fees
· All State Cup related costs
The uniform fee is from the third party we contract out to provide uniforms to the club. The uniforms are on a two-year cycle (currently ordering new uniforms in odd years)
- All players need to wear shin guards and soccer cleats to tryouts and to bring enough water and a ball.
- Current EBSC players cannot wear any part of their travel uniform to tryouts, nor may they bring their backpacks. If a player arrives wearing any part of their uniform, or any item that designates them as being part of a current travel team, they will be asked to change. This also includes any Tournament team uniforms.
- Parents need to arrive by 1/2 hour prior to the start of the session on the first night of tryouts to register and receive their pinnies.
- Parents cannot leave the designated area for the duration of tryouts.
- Parents cannot cheer or coach from the sidelines.
The EBSC Travel Soccer Policy was created to provide a set of rules and guidelines for all East Brunswick Travel Soccer Teams. Each player and parent is required to read the Policy, sign the Policy Observance Page and submit it to their coach in order to be registered for the next season.
The EBSC Travel Tryout Procedure Policy was created to define the process of forming travel teams.
Coaches, in order to get referee money reimbursement, go to this link and complete your coaches information, including address where checks will be mailed.
Each team will get a $400 allowance that is supposed to cover 10 MNJYSA games. At the end of the season if you had higher referee expenses within your 10 MNJYSA games you can submit your receipts to the Treasurer for reimbursement. Please note that all reimbursement requests will have to be submitted to the Treasurer within 30 days of the last date of the official MNJYSA season.
Please e-mail the VP of Travel, if you have any additional questions/comments.